Returns and Damages Policy
Stock Displays Ordering Information
- $100 MINIMUM ORDER
- Most items on Displays Direct are in stock and available for immediate shipping
- Regular orders will ship FedEx or UPS (delivery in 3-6 business days).
- Drop Ships are charged at $7.50 per location
- Actual freight cost plus 35% will be charged for shipping and handling.
- For expedited shipping options, please contact our Customer Service Department toll free at 866-311-3477
- Internet and catalog pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
- Shipping estimates can be obtained by placing your items in the shopping cart and proceeding as if you were prepared to purchase the items. Your order is not actually placed until you enter your payment information & click "submit". Prior to the payment method page, all of the available shipping options and costs will be displayed for you to choose. If you do not want to proceed with the order, you can click your "back" button, or if you are prepared to continue with your order you can select your shipping method and click "continue". If no shipping costs appear you will need to contact customer service department, toll free at 866-311-3477 for a quote. Please note: shipping costs are subject to review and change prior to shipment. You will be contacted if additional charges apply.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery credit cards and PayPal.
- Existing Net 30 accounts.
- To establish a Net 30 account with Displays Direct, please call our Customer Service Department, toll free at 866-311-3477 before ordering. An initial order of $500 and an extensive credit check is required. Net 30 accounts are offered on a limited basis and generally require 5-7 business days for approval. The approval process will delay the processing and shipping of your initial order.
- Prepay by Check or Money Order - Email/Fax Orders Only
Upon Delivery Inspection Of All Packages and Products for Damage:
- Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
- From time to time products are damaged during storage and delivery. We will work to ensure that you get the quality display you ordered.
- Because we have a limited time frame to file claims for shipping damage, any damage not reported within 10 business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Returns and Damages Policy
Products Received Damaged:
- If product damage is found or suspected:
- Save ALL packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and all packing materials.
- If possible take pictures of the damaged product and packaging.
- Notify us within 10 business days of delivery at 866-311-3477.
- Damage not reported within 10 business days of delivery is the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 25% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee.
- All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- Returned merchandise received damaged will not be credited.
- Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs.
- No credits are issued on shipping costs.
- Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays, including orders with custom text, imprinting or graphics.
- Package Shipments:
Use our Return Form. Please fill out this form completely and return it with your package.
- Returns will not be accepted without the Return Form.
- Failure to fill in all required fields will delay the processing of your return.
- Freight/Pallet Shipments (including display cases):
A Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be assigned through our Customer Service Department at 866-311-3477. Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RAN number.
- Freight Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid RAN number clearly marked on the outside of the package/crate.
- Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for investigation and credit where due.
Fax: 760-775-2420 & 760-284-6100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require our W9 form please call our Customer Service Department tool free at 866-311-3477. We will be glad to fax or email a copy.
Faxed Purchase Order (PO) Guideline:
All orders must be received in writing, directly through this site’s on-line order, fax or email. When orders are placed this way, we are comfortable that our customers know what to expect in regards to lead times, shipping charges and other pertinent information. We also understand that certain institutions only use purchase orders. It's never a problem for us to reference your PO number on our orders. You may enter that number in the notes field on our website, or give it to the Customer Service Specialist at our toll free number 866-311-3477 when placing your order.
If you are unable to order online, you may fax your order to us. There are strict guidelines that, if not followed will result in our inability to process your PO without delay and further correspondence.
- You must not state Net 30 terms on your PO unless you have been pre-approved by us for those terms. If you would like to apply for Net 30 credit terms, you may call toll free to 866-311-3477 and request a credit application. Our Service Representative will handle your request.
- No PO's with a "Shipping Method" of FOB destination or "Collect" will be accepted. The Shipping Method on your order must state "Prepay and Bill". You are responsible for shipping charges. If you would like to know your ship cost ahead of time you will need to place your order on the web or by phone at 866-311-3477. Sorry, we do not provide copies of Bill of Lading or shipping invoices.
- We cannot process orders with missing information. The following is required:
- Company Name
- Contact First and Last Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address (no PO Box or APO's accepted for "Ship To" addresses)
- Valid phone and fax numbers
- Our product SKU numbers, Quantity, and current price from our website
- Any pre-quoted shipping charge if applicable
- We cannot be held responsible for faxed orders not received on our end.
- We do not guarantee or confirm any predetermined ship dates on faxed orders. If your order is time sensitive, we highly recommend that you phone to confirm your order has been received at our toll free number 866-311-3477.
- If you have placed an order on our website, please do not send a faxed confirmation! We cannot be responsible for the duplication of orders.
- We do not participate in eVa, ASI or any other discount programs.
Information Regarding Resellers:
We have never been a merchant middleman and do not discount off of our published pricing. The exception to this policy is only large catalogers who have a proven national circulation, place large quantity orders, and understand our history and business paradigm well. We sell direct to all end users. The Displays Direct name and product line is prevalent over the internet and our catalog circulation widespread. Our choice to not resell products in small quantities at a discount is based on our history and business model. The fact that we market direct in all industries distinguishes us from many display wholesalers who do not sell direct to end users. Please do not request or submit information for discounted or special pricing on any product and quantity where we have a published price, as that will also be your price. We do maintain a section of closeout items that many resellers may be interested in browsing.